Valentine's Day - by Laroux on Polyvore.com
Apologises for taking so long to update, but this week has been a bit crazy with preparing for my America trip! I'm jetting off to New York and Washington DC for seven days on Saturday, for a hardcore tour of two of America's signature cities. Organised by my sixth form, I'll be going with 40 other kids from year 13, and some of my best friends ever; I'm going to miss my boyfriend and all my friends that couldn't make it, but it's still going to be beyond amazing. Apologises for the strange HMTL babbling (immediately deleted) post on Saturday, that was me not being able to work Polyvore or the Internet. Also, the style icon of the week is Linda McCartney, she's taking pride of place in the sidebar, and her well earned style icon write up will be up later in the week.
A) Four places that I go to over and over:
- My sixth form, it’s a means to an end ….
- Pret A Mange, home to the most delicious sandwiches and salads to go, in the world (probably)
- London, I love this city so, so much
- Primark, every time I see a Primark I go inside, I actually cannot help myself, the shoes, night wear and accessories are especially fabulous
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
- Universities / UCAS
- My automated daily horoscope (that counts as a person, right)
- All the lovely people who comment on my blog!
C) Four favourite smells:
- Freshly baked bread
- The smoke from the granddad’s pipe
- The uniquely foody smell of Borough Market in London
D)Four places I would rather be right now:
- Sipping cocktails on a private tropical island
- Talking politics, philosophy and poetry over absinthe in a bohemian Parisian café
- Meditating in a Tibetan Buddhist temple
- New York, I know I’ll be there in five days time, I just can’t wait that long!
E) Four people I tag (I apologise if you‘ve already been tagged!):
F) Four TV shows I watch:
- Project Runway
- Father Ted (I have all three series of one of Ireland’s finest exports on DVD box set)
- Sex and the City
- Peep Show