28 Dec 2008

Chanel, Daydreams and Penguins

They say that for every decision that we make, a hundred different parallel universes are created where every possible consequence of every possible decision that we could have taken is played out. Therefore, out of billions of trillions of parallel universes floating around, it figures that somewhere there is some improbable universe where penguins have proved to be devious political masterminds, and I'm simultaneously Mrs.Faris Rotter, and a glamorous Princess of Brunei, who holidays on daddy's private islands scattered across the globe, wears haute couture socks, parties with celebrities and spends her winters skiing in Aspen.

It's on these cosy ski holidays inside a luxury log cabin, (think Faris and me on lying on a rug, drinking Moet in front of a roaring fire), that I wear the latest ski fashion according to Chanel, and model these hot pieces on and off piste.

With long, crimped hair, a Chanel wardrobe and a body hot enough to melt the icy slopes, this universe is the one I should be in, but until theoretical physicists break into the next dimension and discover how to move from universe to universe; I'll have to stick to my daydreams.

PS: Note the sinister looking penguins on the grey jumpers. I told you that penguins will become political masterminds with evil plans for world domination, and now it's up to Karl Largerfeld and me to save the world before it's too late ... well, it's probably already happened in another universe.

6 comments:

Baybay Mama said...

I love these penguin sweaters! I want one so badly!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea about the penguins...ahahha

And I really like those ski outfits though I can't ski...

What is Reality Anyway? said...

amazin blog title xx

Alecca Rox said...

Chanel...makes me wonna dump my snow blades just to have those skis, penguins or not!

riennahera said...

come back to us!

Taylor said...

ohh thank you!! i will try that :)